Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Pack Roleplay - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:05 am

(Question is, WILL there be a gcp to come back to?)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am

(Which is quite odd considering the fact that I have been seeing Zethra on WQ fairly often.)
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 pm

(yeah, he's still pretty active elsewhere in the WQ. Not here though.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

he probs doesn't even know this pack still exists...If you can still call it existing.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm

And there is where the root of the problem persists.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:31 am

well, it's 'lasted' this long, no? maybe if....

Okay, I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 pm

You're a brilliant plan creator, Sakura.

Paddie and I talked about re-starting the pack a while ago, but only if he were to become more active.
You can see how that turned out.

In any way, If you do come up with an idea feel free to share, I got next-to nothing here, too early to think.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

I know, I know. You may thank me later.

So, just thinking out loud here. Maybe if...

...We could get...

That one active member that is extremely active, most likely a new WQ member that hasn't joined many packs yet...

So, yeah. It seems to far-fetched though...

What we need is more members, so we need an 'official' site to bring in more veiws, a youtube video, and perhaps a WQ pack page with a clean layout. That should get the pack a few more members. To keep them active, maybe a rewards system? Or something to that extent...

[end message]
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 am

We better find that active member then...
Well, okay, the ideas seem pretty good. It's better when you actually set tasks, much better than just randomly thinking about it.
So, which one do we start with?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 am

Well, thinking is better than doing nothing.

I doubt we would find that one member, since the chances of finding them is next to nothing.

First, website. A color scheme would be nice. I'll go scout for some free website making stuff, since webs is very overdone.
Second, the youtube video. Nothing too wolf-y, since this is really just a chatboard and some basic roleplay.
And lastly, WQ. This can and will be the hardest. The challenge is all the layout, and finding the colors will be a bit of a challenge.

[edit: link to point shop ideas: LINK ]
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:01 am

Got it.
I haven't the foggiest how to do that last one, but I know a guy that might help with the youtube video, and I can take a crack at making that website. I guess I'll attempt the first two and show you every now and then how progress goes.

EDIT: starting the website, any ideas for color scheme, or a preferred title, or something of the sort?

EDIT EDIT: I think we might also need some sort of hierarchy for the pack, mostly 'cause the legend saying only admin and mods annoys me somehow.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 am

Well, admins, mods, members, VIPs for contests/ point shops possably, erm maybe global mods? Also are you talking about a forum site or a webpage?
And I was messing around w colors and found black, grey and darkish normal blue doesn't look too bad... Black and orange and grey doesn't, either but I figure you wouldn't be too crazy for that.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Well I was making it, but I'll rather leave that to you.
I suppose I'll work on that youtube video then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16