Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

Pack Roleplay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:35 am

Edwyn wandered to the small den that he still called home, even after the others left. He still didn't understand why anyone would leave a territory as prey-full and interesting as this one. He noticed a wolf plopped down in front, and relaxed when he noticed his old friend Paddfoot.
"Yo!" He greeted, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:41 am

"You don't know how glad I am look at a wolf and not smell of human...I bet I stink of it," He let out a toothy grin, glad that not all was lost, " I'm glad someone trusted me to come back." Paddfoot leapt up and for a moment studied Edwyn as if he did not believe what his senses were telling him.

Paddfoot's tail started wagging furiously, further showing the joy and relief to know that there was hope of re-establishing a new pack.
"Did you miss me?" asked Paddfoot with a slight mocking tone and a cheeky grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Edwyn would have raised his eyebrow. That is, if he had one.
'Yeah sure." He said nonchalantly.
"Did you find anything new or amazing when you were with the humans?" He asked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 am

"Oh let's see..." Paddfoot thought back for a moment until he remembered his conversation with the wise old wolf dog, "Well I used to be a wolf dog like them and I was brought in to their camp as a pup so I will never know my parents and I was brought there to breed with Echo the wolf dog that seemed so attached to me. Oh and the reason I left the humans in the first place was that this pack, Yes the Golden Creek pack of old, attacked them and I was chased into the forest by one of my own pack mates who gave me the scar. Yeah that about sums it all up." Paddfoot smiled as if he did not care at all about the information he found out. "C'mon we have a new pack to set up!" he said as he walked off to the small stream, urging Edwyn to follow him.

(Riley has given me permission to start up the pack again!)
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:16 am

(Awesome!)
Edwyn took all the information like a sponge, but wondered why Paddie had shrugged it off so easily. He cast the thought aside, however, and followed. "So what's our first step?' He asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:02 am

"We rebuild, find lost wolves, take them in and care for them and then hope that they aren't just taking you for a ride." replied Paddfoot. He smiled as he noticed at Edwyn's quizzical and he knew why Edwyn was looking at him like that, "If it takes that strange expression off your face, it's haunting me inside." Paddfoot was half lying with that statement. Without realising Paddfoot had already come to terms with his recently discovered past and he secretly enjoyed the fact that he is a wolfdog it makes him more individual and special. He also refused to take off the small collar which was made of two thin strips of leather intertwined with eachother that had small scratchings in it which he guessed was human language. It felt like a prizeless heirloom to him and he could never part with it.

(I've been thinking about the whole starting up of the pack thing. I may not be available much to be any good as the pack leader as I am going to be very busy when i get back to a normal life. I want to wait for a few weeks and if my activeness is good enough then I will have no hesitation to start working on it. Sorry Edywn)
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Edwyn suspected Paddie was leaving something out, but he ignored it. It was Paddie's personal life, after all."Alright then!" Edwyn said, strangely peppy.

(It's alright, Paddie, and you do have a right-hand man. Most of the time I have internet, so I could run maintenance on the pack whenever you're not on. Let's wait a few weeks and see.)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on much, dance is really competitive this year.... I'll try harder now that there will be a pack. End of ramble.)

Sakura shook her head, dewdrops danced through the air. The she-wolf stood up from a small hill and yawned, ignoring the pretty colors in the sky partially due to the dawn sun. She took one step forward, slipped, and tumbled a few feet before rolling to a stop in a shallow ditch. Suki saw stars for a moment before shaking her head, the stars dissapearing. "gotta work on the landing." she muttered, rising to her paws and slowly making her way out the ditch. "Surprisingly not hungry. Note to self: do not pass out on a hill." she forced a faint laugh before a thought hit her: what happened to the other wolves? Searching her mind, she remembered somthing to do with humans so she decided to start there. She started making her way to the human camp.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 am

(Okey-dokey then.[Dance? haw])
Edwyn stopped for a moment to calculate, exactly where in the territory area they should put the den in. That is, if they decided to settle again in the place. Ed considered his options and concluded that this place was still the grounds for their home. He scanned the surrounding areas, hoping to find some good hunting grounds or maybe a stray wolf or two to re-aquaint with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Sakura forged on ahead, temporarily forgetting what was where. She decided to follow the stream and hope for the best, though she didn't really count on hoping. If you hoped hard enough, would you have all the food in the world? Hoping does nothing, thought Suki. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:08 am

Edwyn returned to base camp (A large clearing with a good view of the surrounding area) and plopped to relax. He had eaten well that day, and hoped for a good one for tomorrow as well.He laid there, listening to the sounds of the forest until sleep overtook him.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:44 am

Sakura continued following the creek, until it ended in a lake. "Hmm." the she-wolf muttered, staring at the red sky; for now it appeared that the sun was burning in the lake. It looked this way for but a moment before disappearing in what looked like the lake. Suki blinked. "Yes, that was supposed to happen." she thought a tree next to her said. A faintly familiar scent drifted in front of her. "If it isn't...." Suki trailed off, flabbergasted. "Rosie!" she exclaimed at the barely-there she-wolf. The two exchange scents - and greetings- before the tone became serious. "Suki, this is important. Listening?" Dawn turned to face the water. Suki breathed, "Of course."
" 'The tree flames when the.. time... is.... n-' " Sakura assumed the she-wolf was about to say the word 'near'. "Goodbye, old friend."
She turned away before she started crying, a feeble attempt to face the fact that she had lost yet another friend.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:27 am

Edwyn was bored. Utterly, bone-dry bored. Barely aware of his surroundings, he lounged about, trying to find something to do.
"Bored...bored....bored....bored..." He repeated, just as he had, for so long now that the word had lost its meaning. He shook himself up.
"C'mon! this is the forest! It's supposed to be fun!" He whined to the river he was standing in front of. "Y'know I'm really bored when I start talking to a river.." He muttered, turning around to find something to do, just as before.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 am

Paddfoot returned after a week of search for new members. It didn't go well. He sighed and sat in the den in a huff. He didn't want to take up responsability of becoming the alpha but without one the tattered remains of the pack were falling to bits. He knew one day he was just going to have to accept his new role and become more of an authorative figure.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 am

Edwyn stared lazily at Paddie as he arrived back near the territory. He was half-surprised he had come back, and realized that for a while, he had thought he had ditched whoever was left. "Good ol' Paddie." He muttered silently, a small smile on his lips, before he went back to his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Sakura wandered around the territory for a bit, a feeble attempt to forget everyone she had met within the past.... Wow, almost three years. "Three. ... I guess it seems longer. Maybe five, or seven." the she-wolf sighed; three years and she had done nothing admirable. "Bleh." Suki simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 am

Paddfoot left the den, determined to not let the pack fail in front of him. At that moment he forced himself to realise that there was no other wolf that could save it. It must be him.

"I will find more members!" he screamed as he left the den in a frenzied state of self belief and desperation. At that moment he noticed Edwyn and he looked away self consciously as Edwyn had obviously overheard his scream. Paddfoot looked up and paced next to the wolf, "How have you been? What did you do while I was away?" Paddfoot sat and smiled, happy that he still had some company.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 am

Edwyn, although a bit groggy from the awakening, suppressed a smile. He knew it was rude, insensitive, even, to ridicule someone on their shortcomings, but he had to admit, it was pretty funny.
"Fine, been here and there, wandering around the ol' territory," He replied to Paddfoot, mumbling his words less and less as he awoke fully.
"I think I might have seen one or two old wolves from the pack around here, and some other passerby wolves, but you're the first friendly face I've seen in a while." He added, content. "So how's life treating you?" he asked and waited for his friend to reply.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 am

"Bad, I spent my time running, jumping, lying, stealing, hunting, panicking, screaming, running, jumping, eating, sleeping, running, jumping and so forth until I gave up trying to convince wolves that just weren't interested in finding a new home. did I mention the eating? At least I wasn't hungry on my trip. Ahhh good times!"

Paddfoot noticed his own hypocritical sentence and smiled, he wasn't sure himself what he did the past week but it sure wasn't as exciting as he made it out to be. Although he does remember doing a shed load of running and jumping but he's pretty sure he mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 am

Edwyn chuckled. "Seems someone had a fun vacation."
"So now that you're here, what do you plan to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 am

"I plan to rest and relax for a bit." Paddfoot forced a yawn to prove his point, "As soon as the strength returns to me I will rejoin in the effort to find members to protect this land before it is taken from us."

(That really is the plan...Give me some time to think of something a little more...original and I will start doing stuff pack leader-y-like.)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 am

(WAIT! Does Riley not post on wolfquest anymore? I don't know, PM her on there saying stuff.. unless that won't work since otherwise she would have... you know, done something. Maybe. Since she doesn't come on much- or at all. Ok bye)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 am

(Riley is less active than she was but she has just started again. Apparantly, recently she went poof)
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:35 pm

(So Riley's returning again on WQ? Well that's always good to hear.)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 pm

(The question is, then, will she return to gcp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next