Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random forum of randomness

Go down 
+2
Riri
Paddie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Random forum of randomness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 am

Oh, oh. I see how it is then.

I think the story is somewhere on the first two pack sites, not sure as we change as often as a baby's diaper. (just had to throw that in.)
Umm..... forgot what else.....
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:28 am

(double post. No one here to stop me. unless paddie logs on, that is...)

Le History: (<< supposed to be bold/underlined...)
Long ago in the Golden Creek Pack's territory, wolves roamed free. But then a large group of humans moved in and chased the wolves out. The humans had one thing on their mind... gold. In the rivers that ran through the packs' territory, there was an abundance of gold. That's all the humans could think about. After about ten years when the wolf populations in the area were about to fade off, the rivers ran out of their gold. Realizing this, the humans packed up their bags and headed off. The land became the wolves again and now they hope they can keep it that way.

Last edited by Sakura on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proof-read, minor editing here and there)
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:40 am

Much appreciated, makes my already easy job that much easier.

I guess I'll do the irl reason and add the history to the slide.
Next question:

Q:What are our goals?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 am

Uh, maybe they're posted on the wq page. Idk, kinda didn't log in for a few days/weeks/months. So, yeah.

Winging it here;

1. Get twenty members on the site.
  2. Have fifty pages on roleplay.
  3. Have an Internet video (assumign this isn't on the video)
  4. Find a pack song.
  5. Have a pack website and a forums site.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Alright... now for the last important two, since they go together..

Q: What is our infrastructure? (as in ranks, leadership positions, etc.)

Q: any rewards/points system? (self explanatory)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 am

A:
Ranks:

Leader
Commanders
Officers
Thetas
Epsilon
Majors
Warriors
Guardians
Sentinel
Scouts
Hunter
Yearling
Pups

A: Gold pieces.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:15 am

I guess I can finish that movie now. Done with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:33 am

Okay.
I made a webs site, link here.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 am

you might want to change the link as the pack moves along, but otherwise It's fine.
and I could use that second paragraph for the movie..
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 am

Hmmm... wait, amethyst crystals and silver flints are also 'currency'.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 am

Okay...but in what importance order?
I'm assuming silver flints, gold pieces, and amethyst crystals?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Silver flints, amethyst crystals, then gold pieces.

First page is done, i guess it could go on WQ any day now..

I basically took the semi-original one, changed the color scheme, mixed it with the current front page and made a few minor edits.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 am

You'd think crystals would be worth more than gold pieces, but I know nothing about market business...
and alright, seems like we're nearly done.

So what's left?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 am

That's what I thought too, but the name IS the Golden Creek Pack so it kinda has to be gold... plus its easier than making a new pack system

Hmm. Well, I kinda wanted to make the 'official' start day in January, since thats six months after the pack became unactive again. I'll finish with the sites.

So, how's the video working out?
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 am

Nearly done, just need the soundtrack, but since I learned years ago that heavy metal wasn't necessarily a good choice, I'm going to put up three choices.

A>Danman's "A morning adventure" (AKA the 'classical' way"

B>FuNaNdMoRe's "Nothing is impossible" (AKA "guitar way")

C>DanPaladin's "I LIKE YOUR HAT" (aka "for gosh's sake, don't pick me way")

suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Option B would sound better in the video, A is more like a pack song or something.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 am

Okay, then, I'm done.

Well, sorta. I gotta include a credits page, so besides me and FuNaNdMoRe and you, think of anyone else I should thank?

EDIT: speed might be a bit off 'cause I'm a speed reader, plus I put crystals first, because it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Spar- i mean Riley, maybe Paddie?

Wolfquest. But other than that...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 am

Righti-o. I'll do that. Soon as I go home. Cause I don't think this dinosaur has any sort of movie making capabilities.
(honestly, I think my iPhone on a single bar and no wifi is faster...)
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:46 am

Okay. I have (yet to) post/ed the thread. On wq. Until I edit...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Okay, Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, it's posted. And with a few minutes stalking previous packs, I have reached the conclusion:

Riley has logged in once again after about two months.

Oh, and we have two members atm, excluding you 'cause I didn't know what to put for you...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

I figured when there was a guest exactly on the same spot as riley's on the "who's online" thing.
So has zethra, where do you think that canada visitor on my sig came from?
And good job on posting it on wq. I'll sign up now.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Wait, so both Zethra and Riley were guests? Oh, wow.
So I take it Riley isn't joining, I get that. Business is an excuse sometimes, luckily for me...

But Zethra became extremely active on WQ recently, so ...
Idk. Made a few minor changes on the site. Oh, I guess I shall accept you now.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Lol this is an archive of people who totally went missing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random forum of randomness   Random forum of randomness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random forum of randomness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Activities :: Other activities-
Jump to: