Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Pack Roleplay - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"If I ran, you could not stop me."
"What's stopping me from barking? Not you, that's for sure. You're too ignorant to noti-"
Suki's fur prickled at the mention of ignorance. What did this domestic know about ignorance? She leaped around and tackled him. "Take. That. Back." she spat in his face.
The dog laughed as he spotted a dog emerge from the herd and padded towards them. Sakura sighed before rolling off the dog and started grooming her fur. "Don't say that again. Got that? Next time you won't live to talk, you-" the she-wolf stopped herself. She trotted around the perimeter of the human camp and walked up to Edwyn. She whispered, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Paddfoot couldn't sleep, he scented unrest in the air although from his position he couldn't tell what it was. He got up and shook off the happily snoozing wolf dog as he tried to move to get a better angle but the lead just made him look stupid as he walked around in circles.
Echo sttod up and while holding back a giggle she asked what was wrong, "I have a feeling something is about to happen, can't you scent it? a few of the dogs look a bit more tense than usual. Aww it must be the wolf in me that can tell..." He gave a evil smirk as for once he had managed to out do his childhood friend that had brought him to the ground too many times. Echo went with it, "ok ok but it's still 2-1 to me..." Paddfoot huffed and continued looking.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Edwyn was a bit surprised at the way Sakura had snapped at the mention of ignorance. When she came, he answered "The Sky."
"So why did you snap back there?" He asked innocently, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Suki blinked before realising something. "Is the whole pack here?" she danced around Edwyn's question, smiling at the curiosity swirling around him.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 pm

"Actually, I just saw Paddfoot, he seemed to be laying pretty close to th- Hey! answer my question first!" He said, curiosity skyrocketing.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 pm

"Umm well whatever it is I think it's gone now..." Paddfoot coiled himself on the ground and rested his head on his paws.
"You seem a bit depressed," whispered Echo as she predictably cuddled up close to him as if trying to provoke a reply.
"Well how would you feel if you were taken out of your comfort zone after realising you're something you're not." retorted Paddfoot in a calm manner yet with a small hint of malice.
"ok I understand this all feels new but soon you'll find it great here believe me." Smiled Echo trying to be as reassuring as possible.
"I don't know, being tied up doesn't feel very homely..." said Paddfoot stubbornly.
Echo huffed and they both fell into an uneasy silence.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Suki snickered. So close. "Paddfoot is the reason we are here, right? And to answer your question, wouldn't you? Some domestic waltzes up to you and calls you ignorant, what would you do?" Not pausing for a response, the she-wolf turned around and started walking towards the den, assuming Paddie was content where he was.

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

"Well....yeah.." Ed muttered as Sakura left. He stayed for another second to check on Paddie, then headed towards a small beck to drink.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Trotting towards the main camp, Suki noticed the prey pile was empty. Hmm... she thought, glancing around. Might as well catch some prey.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm

After he had his fill, Edwyn relaxed under the shade of the trees, calm under the lazy breeze.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Sakura glanced around, ready to chase some prey. She quickly pinpointed a hare and started chasing after it.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Paddfoot suddenly found himself confronted by another one of the wolf dogs. This wolf dog looked more angry and his tone certainly gave him away as an angry dog, "Hey you new dog! There was a feral looking for you, she was a brown one a bit like you..."
Paddfoot raised an eyebrow, "So that's what happened, at least they know where I am."
The dog's ear perked at that, "Who are they? i don't want them trying to snoop around here again. Got it?"
"How am I going to tell my pack to not bother us if i'm tethered here?" asked Paddfoot with a synical smile. The dog growled and walked off in annoyance. Paddfoot couldn't help the quiet giggling coming from behind him but he decided to not say anything and his head eventually drooped back onto his paws.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Ed was bored by now. He decided to go towards the limits to pack territory to patrol them.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Sakura cought two hares before she grew bored of hunting. She dropped them where the pile used to be and decided to climb a tree.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Ed stopped when he heard a twig snap. He scented a wolf, but this one was memorable.
"Could it be...Jacques?" He said out loud. A gray wolf came out, looking at Ed with suspicious eyes.
"And who could ya be, stranger?" He said. Edwyn smiled as he remembered the old wolf and his thick Cajun accent, back when he was a loner.
"It's me, Ed, remember?" He said, hoping the wolf might remember some of the adventures they had.
"Ed? Well hello, boy! How ya been, leg healed by now? and so intrepid s'ever, into a pack terr'tory." He laughed his strange laugh, which made Ed smile just like the first time he met him. "Actually, I belong to this pack now." He said, thinking once again wistfully of his loner freedom.
"how could this be, boy? Stubborn Eddy a loyal pack member? Seems like aging's getting to you." Jacques, said surprised.
"It affects all of us." He stopped, caught a small hare, and dropped it in Jacques' paws. "Here, now you best be going." He said.
"Alrighty, nice chattin with ya." He said, before grabbing the hare in his mouth and leaving. Ed nodded his head and continued his patrol, remembering old acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Sakura raced to the top of the tree, but the scent of wolf reeked here. Could it be? "Hello?" Surprisingly, Suki kept her voice calm while her heart skipped a beat. "Cherry Blossom!" Suki spotted a wolf - Cricket by her scent - and grinned. That was before she realised she wasn't supposed to be in a pack. "Cricket, what brings you here?" she nonchalantly asked the black wolf, who's amber eyes gleamed in the sunlight. "Ignoring that question, you recognise me! But we have to leave now. The- Oh, I've said to much already. Follow me." Suki jumped down after her former mentor, keeping at least two mouse lengths away from the she-wolf as the duo sprinted across the territory.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Edwyn stopped his patrol for a lunch break. After catching a hare and devouring all but bones, he resumed.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 pm

After a while of peaceless rest, Paddfoot woke up when the smell of meat wafted into his nose. He stared at the small piece of steak that had been left right infront of where he slept. He wasn't sure what to do with it, seeing as he was feeling there must be a catch. He nervously bit into the meat which soon turned into devouring it like he usually does. His tail was wagging and he panted happily after the meal seeing as he was eating to quickly to breathe. Afterwards Paddfoot relaxed back into his sleeping position once he remembered that he was being held against his will. He also remembered Echo who was enjoyed the little show he put on, "That's definately the Paddie I know!" she laughed. Paddfoot gave a half hearted grin before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 pm

As the two wolves darted accross the boundry, Suki imagined where they were going. She wondered what was so urgent... Anyways the she-wolf easily kept up with her former mentor, matching her pace. Finally after what seemed like forever they reached a tree. It wasn't some ordanary tree, no, it was a giant oak tree. Suki stopped a moment before Cricket, awing at the tree. "Wha-" "Quiet." Cricket interrupted her, pointing with her nose at the wolf slightly behind the tree. "Is that...?" she trailed off, not knowing what words to use.
"Yes, Cherry Blossom. That is Swift Wind. He is hurt, and I thought of you. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to mend him." Cricket looked at her former apprentice with a hint of pride in her eyes.
Suki kneaded up earth with her front paws. "Well, I am honored by this..." she sighed. "I cannot do it. You have to find someone else." Sakura backed up a few steps before turning and sprinting away, the scent of sorrow where Suki was standing but a few seconds ago. Cricket sighed before flickering her gaze back on the injured leader. "Is there no hope..." she whispered, staring up at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Paddfoot eyes opened to Echo as she poked him awake, "What now, don't say I have to do something..." he grumbled. She just smiled and pointed her muzzle over to the approaching humans. Paddfoot froze as he watched the humans approach, "What are they going to do to me now?"

Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Suki trotted to a small hill. She then howled a long, lone howl that cut through the air like a butterknife. The sun blazed behind the she-wolf. Finally, Sakura stopped as the wind picked up a scent. "Oh no, not again." she mumbled before slowly walking in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Paddfoot whimpered and backed off until the lead became tight and he started to choke himself. However he had misinterpreted the intentions of the humans. One stuck out a hand and on it was a small chunk of meat. Paddfoot tentatively sniffed at the meat and in doing so smelt the undenyable scent of human. Paddfoot grabbed the meat and started chewing causiously on it, expecting the humans to attack him while off guard. They didn't they just knelt infront of him and smiled as if this was pleasing to them.

"What do you want?" Paddfoot asked the humans even though everyone knew they wouldn't understand him. For them it was a series of barks and whines, causing them to back off slightly. In the corner of his eye Paddfoot noticed a large smile spread across Echo's face, "Oh shut up.." he growled, "I still don't understand what's going on..."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 am

Sakura leaped across a fallen tree and slowly crept towards the unmistakable scent of wolf. When she saw the wolf, however, she stopped at once. For standing in front of her was another of the loners. "Hello?" she barked, sending the wolf to jump. "Y-yes? oh right I'm coming for you. Yes, yes you a-are Cherry Blossom I presume?" Leaving no time for Suki to answer, the wolf continued, "Right, right. I hear you need a medicine wolf, eh? Show me where to go."
Suki sniffed before turning around and leading the stranger to Swift Wind. "Here." She stated before trotting off back to the territory. Once she returned, she took a nap so that she could hunt when it grew dark outside.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 am

After about 6 attempts the humans gave with their effort to stuff Paddfoot silly with food. It was a futile attempt Paddfoot could eat a whole elk carcass if he wanted to so a few measly morsels was nothing to him.
"What was that about?" asked Paddfoot to Echo.
"Oh they'rejust shoowing to you that their friendly but soon they'll get you to do things for the treats so enjoy it while it lasts..." she replied hiding the hint of jealousy. Paddfoot's ears then picked up some of her ramblings, "I pinned him down twice and he gets all the treats, typical..."
Paddfoot smirked like a small child and he started to pace back and forth as he grew more and more restless.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 am

Suki dreamed about about how the small came seemed cozy. That then turned into how small it was in comparison to the world, which turned into how blueberries took over the world.

The she-wolf woke with a start, gasping and stuttering, before she realised it was but a dream. She closed her eyes for a moment before shifting positions and falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next