Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackwind

Pack Roleplay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:45 am

Blackwind sighed as she heard the scent of blood receding, and sat down, her ears swiveling. She immediately noticed the trickling of a nearby river, and pointed her ears toward the calming noise. It made her mind drift off about nothing... it was like that was all she could think about for a while.

When her mind snapped back, she heard gruff conversation. She perked, standing up, and began to back away from the river, which muffled the voices. However, she yelped a bit when she realized that she was going toward the voices, and whirled around. She ducked just in time to not be seen by the wolves, who appeared to act hostile towards each other, but she had made a reasonable amount of noise when she brushed against the bushes. But she immediately looked away when she realized that they were fighting, and backed away again. She lowered her head as she watched to make sure that neither would attack her, but then one fell. Which... scared her even more. Immediately, she turned tail and began to run, although she made a considerable amount of noise as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 am

Riley got up and began to walk off in a round about way that would eventually lead her to the den. She sighed as thought whirled around in her head.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:01 am

Paddfoot placed Edwyn baqck in the den and told him to stay put. Paddfoot knew that Edwyn was now a marked wolf but hopefully they wouldn't start searching in the Golden Creek territory for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 am

Edwyn for once obeyed an order, and tried his best to sleep inside the den, however he stayed quite alert in case enemies approached.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 am

Riley traveled up along the mountain side, finding herself sitting along a cliff face. She sighed, grinning inwardly at the view before her. She watched the sun start to slowly sink behind the horizon. She knew she should be heading back to the den soon, but she couldn't pull herself from the place.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 am

Paddfoot gave up with guarding the den pretty quickly and he soon fell asleep outside the den.
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 am

((Why is everyone ignoring me?! I made myself noticeable three times. Ugh, is there even a time in wolf RPs where this DOESN'T happen to me?))

Blackwind watched as the wolf who had just fought walked away, and sighed with relief. She padded a little further away from where the skirmish had been, finding a good patch of undergrowth to sit and hide in. Her dark gray pelt let her blend in quite well to the shadows, and she lay down while keeping a close eye on her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

((because you're hiding lol) No seriously, I have actually tried (believe me or not with the whole scouting thing on page 4) but unfortunately you were off for the rest of that time. This makes it really difficult for us to communicate to you as its hard to talk to a wolf that isn't going to reply without falling into that void where you can do nothing else until that person does come back on. This is the problem we're having but it can be solved easily, if you make more than one post in a session you'll give us the confidence to approach you without the fear of falling into that void. Basically we need you to help us to help you...)

Paddfoot woke up nice and early in the morning and while he yawned himself awake he padded off the a small stream. He drank from the cool refreshing waters which revitalised him and perked him up. He swivelled around and noticed that he was all alone, "Huh that hasn't happened for a while..." Paddfoot decided to patrol the territory once more to make sure that the other pack stayed outside of his border.

Last edited by Paddie on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

Edwyn woke up early in the morning, his body aching and sore from the fight yesterday.
He did a quick systems check, noting that his body was, for the most part, okay, but his right front leg hurt and wobbled whenever he put too much pressure on it, and his right eye was dully burning. He decided to go to a lake close by to check his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

Paddfoot searched the territory high and low for any sign of activity from the other pack, luckily the only tracks he found was ones going past, "At least Edwyn's ploy worked..." He carried on searching though until he came across a relatively fresh scent of a wolf, "I guess they wouldn't all pass through..." Paddfoot pursued this scent and prepared an ambush, waiting for this wolf to show itself...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

Edwyn arrived at the lake, and looked at his reflection.
He saw he was okay, but there was a giant laceration along his blue eue that did not look like it would heal without a scar.
Also, his right front leg was caked with dried blood. He washed it off, and not knowing what else to do, he set out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

"Haha Got ya!" Paddfoot launched himself at the almost black wolf. She jumped out of her skin in suprise and this made it easy for him to pin her to the ground, "Haha I won!" he cried in delight as he examined the wolf benieth him.

"Hey you don't look like a pack wolf, who are you?" he asked curiously, "Oh wait your a spy, I've come across your scent before...you've been watching us haven't you?" He leant forwards, putting more pressure on the shoullders of the wolf below hoping that he could get some answers out of her.

Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 pm

((That's the thing. I can't really post in more than one session because as my schedule and camps allow, I have to log on and off. I have to go in a few minutes, and then I'll be back in about three and a half hours, but soon after that I have to leave again and come back about fifteen minutes later. Summer is a busy time for me and I just can't sit around here for more than a few minutes at a time.))

Blackwind yelped as she was pinned down, thrashing. "I'm not a spy," she growled from the ground, narrowing her eyes. "Do I smell like I'm from that pack over there? And why would I come here and make enough noise for you to see me if I was a spy?" She rested her head on the ground again and explained, "I'm merely a lost dispersal..." She tried again to get out of the wolf's grip to no avail. "So why do you attack so quickly when you could easily attack another of your pack with all the scent here?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am

(Ok thanks for letting us know about your situation, now that we know that you are currently very busy we will try to include you more.

"Because I didn't hear you and you smell of an unknown wolf...Oh and I happen to know where all my pack mates are..." replied Paddfoot simply.
'Riley is in the den...' he thought to reassure himself.
"Anyway don't turn this on me, you should at least be happy that I believe you. A wolf such as yourself shouldn't be wandering alone out here, as a matter of fact my pack is running a little thin..."
'At around two members' he thought, "...Anyway what I'm saying is, come with us, rest up and smile!"
Paddfoot showed her with one of his trademark smiles in what has to be one of the quickest changes of mood one has seen. He gently got off the wolf and nudged her to her feet with his muzzle, "C'mon don't be shy!" shouted Paddfoot over his shoulder as he ran back towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 am

A dusky brown she-wolf padded around the woods. She could scent others, but she didn't want to reveal herself to them just yet. Crow was searching for one in particular. She had known him in a previous pack, and thought he would be easiest to talk to and be accepted into the pack that inhabited this area. Crow tracked him for about an hour, then decided to rest. Then a thought popped into her head, Maybe it'd be easier to just try and contact them instead of track them all this way? She glanced down at her feet which were covered in dust from traveling and her fur was a mess. Crow sighed and shook out her fur, clearing most of it away. She lifted her head to the sky and howled a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:03 am

Sakura jumped alittle when she heard a howl.
"Either that other pack just sent a patrol, or some wolf is cr- Nope. Can't say that out loud, embarasing. Probably some other loner wanting to join. Maybe some other wolf got injur- No. I am not a medicine wolf. Unless their life is in danger. Or- No. Not that." Suki continued mumbling to herself while tracking a hare that was probably long gone.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 am

Edwyn raised his head in curiosity when he heard a howl, and wondered who it could be.
Hopefully not another enemy wolf. I'm in no condition for a fight, especially since I narrowly won last time, if you would call it that
nevertheless, Edwyn began to search around the area, hoping to detect the unkwown wolf, before the wolf detected him.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 am

Sakura found the hare, all right. But it was dead. "Probably coyotes." she muttered, glancing around. Curiousity killed the cat, she told herself, glancing around. In the end she started moving in the way of the howl.
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 am

(is this color ok?)

Crow walked around a little ways, then scented a wolf, close. She stiffened slightly in apprehension and worry over what would happen to her now. Crow took a deep breath and told herself, "Everything will be fine; if they do fight, then I can still run." She walked to a nearby clearing and sat down to wait. Crow decided to howl again, the same message, to see if that would do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 am

Sakura heard another howl and took a slight left. Closer... closer... Suddenly she scented Edwyn. Wait, did Edwyn howl? No, he probably is scenting the wolf too. Suki ventured on and paused. She decided to follow Edwyn for now, to back him up if it was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 am

Edwyn heard another howl, this time so close it hurt his ears.
He pinpointed the location to a clearing, where a wolf sat. Edwyn decided to make a frontal approach and walked into the clearing.
"Who are you?" he asked clearly and firmly, studying the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Crøw

Crøw

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 am

Crow could hear pawsteps approaching, and soon a dark brown wolf come into the clearing. She calmly stood up, her body language cimple and submissive, and dipped her head in respect before saying,
"Ola (hello in Galician); I assume you are part of the pack that resides here? I am Crow, and wish to find a new home." She watched the wolf, noticing his eyes; one blue one yellow. Crow also noticed his paws which were slightly dirty from traveling. She shared that problem as well as she glanced down at her dusty paws. Crow raised her eyes back to the wolf and awaited his next say.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 am

Edwyn relaxed a little. So this wolf was not looking for a fight.
He thought a little, then spoke:
"Well Crow, I'm not exactly a member of the pack, but I do have a friend in it so you could consider me an ally of the pack. If you wish, I'll take you to see Paddfoot." He said and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am

After eavesdropping on the conversation for a few moments Paddfoot decided that she was no threat, "No need..." muttered Paddfoot as he walked arrogantly from the undergrowth behind him. When he had heard the howl the first time he had told the new wolf to wait inside the den before running off. Whether she followed his order was up to her.
"I am Paddfoot of the Golden Creek Pack, I would like to ask your name and why you came here but you already said so there's no need to repeat yourself. We facing troubling times and I would like to say more at the den where everyone can hear me so I don't have to repeat myself. So If you would like Crow...please follow me."

Paddfoot lead thetwo back to the den where he waited for enough wolves to gather.
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 am

Blackwind grinned a little bit with satisfaction as she noticed that this wolf was trying to help her, not harm her. She stood up and shook herself off as soon as he released her. Freedom! she laughed inwardly, and her ears twitched as she heard his offer. She wagged her tail and nodded. "Okay!" She quickly began following him, easily keeping up with his pace. For a moment, though, she was confused. "Where are we going?" She stopped for a moment when she heard a howl, but then began running again as soon as she noticed that this other wolf had kept going. She caught up to him with more effort, and then slowed down to his pace. Her ears twitched as she heard talking. Apparently there was someone named Crow here...

Her ears twitched as she watched Paddfoot introduce himself. So that's his name... Blackwind thought to herself, her tail wagging a little bit. But the wag was more noticeable when she realized that he was also inviting Crow to come with them. Blackwind looked small for her age, though, so she guessed that she could get away with acting naive. She quickly began running after him again when he started to head towards the den, and stopped cautiously when they got there. Paddfoot seemed to be waiting for someone... the gray wolf's ears twitched. I thought he had said that there were few members in this pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next