Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Blackwind
Riley
Riri
Paddie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Pack Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Suddenly, as if some invisible force just happened to catch fold and light a spark inside of the swirling thoughts in Sakura's head, she immediately got up and started running, almost without hesitation. She gracefully leaped over rocky things and dodged around the trees of this brilliant forest, almost gaining speed with every obstacle dodged around. Sun streamed through the branches of the forest above, almost spotlighting the path of the she-wolf's choosing. Finally, after some distance was reached, Sakura seemed to have found what she was looking because for some reason she stopped and started... licking the ground. But, as it turns out, she had simply found a small puddle.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 am

Riley woke to an elks face next to her head. She could feel her heart racing, they were all around her, grazing away. The tall grass around her seemed to have helped hid her from them but she knew once she got up they would panic as she was no. Elk were one thing to hunt down when you were chasing them. But another when your surrounded by a whole herd of them since they could stomp you down.

Riley rolled over slowly, trying her best to remain hidden but it didn't last long before she was spotted. The herd began to shuffle about, panicking and not knowing where to run. Riley's fur stood on end as she dodged through the maze of kicking legs and hooves. She yelped as she got kicked in the side but managed to get back to her feet and sprint for the den. Riley slowed to a trot as she came to the den. Her fur was still sticking out, her heart racing and the breath kept escaping from her lips as she panted hard. She cursed herself as she spotted a small trickle of blood on her side. "Great just what i need! Stupid elk always messing things up." She thrashed her tail angerly before storming into the den, limping slightly. She frowned, trying to mask pain with anger and frustration. The she-wolf sat down and licked her wound, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 am

Edwyn sprinted quickly down the forest, not believing in his luck.
About an hour or so, a pack had left their den to go hunt, since their reserve of meat had gone low. He had followed them and seen them bring down -of all things- a bull elk. Surprised at their kill, the wolves decided to bring the elk piece by piece instead of dragging it. Edwyn took his opportunity when all members brought a piece to the den, leaving the elk momentarily unattended. Swiftly biting off a piece of the hind leg, he sprinted, leaving the pack behind.

He found himself in a different territory, one that was familiar.
Golden Creek Pack territory. He thought, heading towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

Sakura blinked before rolling away from the moth that had landed on her for the third time in under two minutes.
"What is with these moths today?" she silently asked no one in particular.
"Might as well get up."
Sakura trotted around one of the trees nearby, mentally debating weather or not to climb it.
Well, it would be a waste to walk away now.... she skillfully jumped up to the second lowest branch, almost falling off when a lark loudly flapped away a few feet from where she landed. It wasn't it flying away, it was the alarm it made. Sakura's pelt bristled at the noise.
"Should have ate that." she muttered when her stomach growled at her for the umpteenth time.
"Am I always hungry?" she half-shouted, sending more fowl to fly. There was a moment of many alarms at once, then silence. It was extremely eerie to Sakura.
When silence stung her ears, she growled, "Is there any noise in this forest?"
She sighed when another pain errupted from her stomach. "Here we go again."
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 am

Blackwind stiffened, ducking her head slightly. The smell of blood was coming closer... she yelped a bit and retreated, running away, but her inner curiosity was piqued. She slowed to a walk, and then a stop, her ears flicking... maybe there was some way she could help this injured wolf? Now more worried about the other wolf than herself, she began to wander back towards the scent of the injury, hoping to find what was wrong. Her black coat helped her blend in during dark weather, but her bright yellow eyes gave her away as she scouted out the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Paddfoot woke up with a yawn, "Ugghh being active is so tiring, I think i need to be a little lazier." Paddfoot looked around to see the usual sight of an empty den, "Where is everyone?" he wondered as he padded off to try and find somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://thegcp.heavenforum.com
Riri

Location : listening to Old no-bark noonan rant about Chinese velociraptors with uzis in the Mojave Desert.

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Edwyn looked at the den, sensing that a wolf was about to exit. He hid in a bush, waiting to see who it was.
"Mornin' Paddfoot!" he called out cheerily as he noticed it was the excitable wolf who he had helped, along with Riley, bring down an elk a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Paddfoot turned around and examined the wolf appearing from the bushes, "Hi! ya I found someone!" Paddfoot smiled and ran up to Edwyn, "You wouldn't know where everyone else is? they have all ran off...thinking about it where have you been? Anywhere fun?"

Paddfoot sat down infront of Edwyn hoping he was going to get a mystical tale from outside the territory. He found it hard to stay still for long as his wagging tail made it uncomfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

"Nothing much, I took a piece of elk from a nearby pack. Dunno where everyone is. How about you, anything new?" He asked,wondering if the other pack would risk chasing him all the way to this territory.
Probably not. He thought reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am

Riley sighed with relief when she finally got the bleeding to stop. Too tired to worry about cleaning the small drips of blood on the floor or the blood off her fur, Riley plopped to the floor of the den and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 am

"Well, I tasted doggie today. They don't taste good, stupid things..." Paddfoot growled when he thought about the dogs that he had attacked earlier, "No I don't like them one bit..." he said out of nowhere. In the corner of his eye he noticed Riley storm into the den, looking all high and mighty.
"Oh there she is!" yipped Paddfoot happily until his nose picked up the trail of fresh blood that seemed to follow her.
"Oh Riley what have you done now?" muttered Paddfoot while rolling his eyes. He cut his conversation with Edwyn short and ran into the den.

"Riley, what happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 am

Riley opened her eyes, grumbling as she heard the sound of Paddfoot's voice wake her up. "I'm fine." She said sarcasticly. She rolled over onto her side and sat up, looking at Paddfoot. "It's just a little scrape, I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 am

"I'm sure you will too, you're made of stronger stuff than me." Paddfoot smiled and tried to get a better look at Riley's wound but she had already beaten him too it and moved so it was out of his eyesight. Paddfoot sighed and sat down, "Riley!" he barked as he suddenly remembered something that he wanted to tell her, "You know Edwyn...well he stole from the pack in the next territory and we all know they've been on the aggressive side. I'm wondering if his actions might put this land in jeopardy."
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:12 am

Riley couldn't help but grin. But it faded slightly at Paddfoot's words. He just had to be a thief didn't he... she grumbled inwardly. Riley shift her paws, it was unsettling news. "Well the land won't be in jeopardy, but we might be." Riley got to her feet and started pacing back and forth, suddenly flustered by the news. "We have to watch our borders and trust no one. Anyone could be a spy..." The she wolf started ranting on different ideas on how to unsure the packs safety, nearly forgetting the presence of her companion.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

"Woah calm down there, you're injured remember!" ordered Paddfoot as he grabbed Riley by the tail and pulled it hard so she fell over backwards onto her rear.
"Let's consider what we have... Our pack reduced in number when everyone except us two left for no reason. We have a number of friendly wolves that have seemed to of taken residence in our twerritory. You have me who could take them out with one paw tied behind my back and we have you who shouldn't be crossed when your in a bad mood...Oh and we know our land well."
Paddfoot thought for a second, "I think I should go over there and scout out their numbers and what they're doing. Hopefully they aren't going to be doing anything about it!" Paddfoot barked as if to say that this option was the most likely. He then waited for his orders as scouting someone else's territory is dangerous and should only be done when neccisary.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am

Riley grumbled as Paddfoot pulled her down. She didn't know why he was so worried, she was fine. "That sounds good, I think we should go scout our border with them to see what they are up to." Riley got up and trotted out of the den, casually heading towards the border.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 am

"fine If you are not going to rest then I'm not going to stop you. Anyway this is much more exciting!" Paddfoot ran out of the den to catch up with Riley. Together they both made their way to the border.
"Here we go, time to visit our neiboours!" chuckled Paddfoot as they crossed the boundary and entered the territory of their neibouring pack.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 am

Riley rolled her eyes but kept her mouth shut. She was fine, it had just been a kick.. nothing much. She looked at Paddfoot, who was practically beaming with joy. She grinned. "Settle down, or you'll blow it." Though her warning was serious she couldn't help but give a teasing grin before trotting on.

Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 am

"Ok" blurted out Paddfoot before he turned himself into 'stealth mode'. Quickly his breathing became lighter, his walk became less clumsy and noisy and he crouched low to try and hide himself slightly. He kept up with Riley and soon they came across the den, "Look at them all..." whispered Paddfoot as he watched a thriving den with many wolves dashing in and out, "Do you think some of our wolves came here before we split up?"
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am

"I don't know.." she whispered quietly. "Let's hope not. And for pete's sake let's hope that we can wait out a battle.. we don't need it, neither of the packs do." Riley shifted her paws. And I think they have pups.. she added mentally. She sighed and backed up a little bit, her ears perked as she listened to the forest around them for any sign of an approaching wolf.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 am

"Don't lift your head...If you keep it low then they can't see you. We're completely safe here...believe me I'm a ninja when it comes to these things." muttered Paddfoot as he watched the den for a while longer. He suddenly noticed a member from the golden creek pack who walked off run out of the den. He looked battered and scarred but otherwise healthy, "Our wolves have already come here, they either joined them or lost. Ha and their stuck at the botom ranks, I bet their hungry...serves them right for leaving us."

Paddfoot didn't notice his voice getting louder under he was bordering talking normally. He snapped his mouth shut and hid in the bush. Luckily no one had heard him so he slowly crept back out.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am

Riley pressed her ears back against her skull. She watched for a little while longer before quietly sneaking off. She had seen enough and wanted to get back to the den. Paddfoot could stay if he wanted to watch the pack a little longer. On the other hand her wound was bothering her which just kept telling her she needs to clean it out...
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 am

Paddfoot felt betrayed when he recognised more faces in the active den. He sighed, turned around and folloowed the paw trails left by Riley. THey were safe for now...
Back to top Go down
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 am

Edwyn awoke, for what seemed the hundredth time tonight.
He was just being paranoid, there was no way another pack would come charging down here all the way for a piece of meat.
Right? He asked himself.
He pushed himself off a tree and headed towards a nearby brook, hoping to get some water.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am

Suki sighed, still up in the tree.
Why would anyone want to climb a tree, there's nothing up here to do, came the bark from the back of the she-wolf's mind.
Sakura landed with a dull thump! on springy pine needles, the needles a small cushion upon the land. She walked around aimlessly before coming to a stop where the boarders end. Spotting a stream nearby, a wave of thirst came over Suki, who started walking towards the mystifying waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next